- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Friends of the Earth Europe and Corporate Europe Observatory reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Friends of the Earth Europe and Corporate Europe Observatory are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Friends of the Earth Europe or Corporate Europe Observatory be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Friends of the Earth Europe and Corporate Europe Observatory do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Friends of the Earth Europe and Corporate Europe Observatory take no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Terms & conditions
About the Stop the Crop campaign
This website and film present some of the dangers of GM-crops, and call for people across Europe and beyond to take action to stop them. We need a future of food and farming that benefits people and planet, and not the pockets of big business. We need to stop GM-crops from spreading across Europe. You can sign up for updates and alerts opposite.